CybaShield Wallet Card – BOGO
Just in time for Travel Season! BOGO – Buy One Get One free, and free shipping! Protect your IDENTIFICATION, CREDIT and DEBIT cards with CybaShield !
Today, identity theft and skimming personal information, from items such as credit cards, has become very easy for thieves to obtain.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology used to track sensitive data in items like passports, credit cards and more can now be scanned from a distance… simply by someone walking near you with the right scanner! This form of crime is becoming more and more common as technology becomes easier to obtain.
Is there a way to protect yourself, you may ask? YES! And it is as simple as carrying a CybaShield RFID blocking card in your wallet or purse.
Once a privacy threat is detected, the CybaShield creates a 90 mm “E-field” (electronic field) which jams and scrambles the information a thief’s device is trying to read on your personal cards. This “E-field” stops hackers dead in their tracks! The CybaShield battery-free card is powered and activated by any nearby scanning devices, so there is no need to worry whether or not your CybaShield is powered on and protecting you. And as there is no battery, CybaShield does not demagnetize your cards nor set off any security in airports, stores, etc..
Here’s how it works:
• CybaShield immediately identifies any threatening signals from nearby skimmers.
• The card activates itself by automatically being powered on by the skimmer and proactively goes into defense mode.
• CybaShield, unlike other RFID protectors on today’s market, protects an incredible and unstoppable 90 mm diameter around your personal cards and/or passport. Like a halo, it jams unwanted signals and goes to work for you.
• Immediately, your cards’ and/or passport’s sensitive information is invisible to the thieving device and the skimmers unwanted signals are scrambled.
• Lastly, CybaShield turns itself off once the scanning device is no longer within a dangerous radius.
Carry CybaShield in your wallet or purse and protect, on average, between 15 to 20 credit cards/chipped items at a time. It is the size of a standard credit or debit card.
Be careful not to allow your card to be exposed to a washer/dryer or high heat as the plastic may melt/warp and your card can stop functioning.